Hatsan’s NEW ZADA break barrel air rifle is the newest edition of entry-level, spring-action air rifles. The refined design is precision-engineered to be the ultimate high-performance beginner’s shooting platform.
Designed for a lifetime of use, the ZADA utilizes a precision rifled German steel barrel and a synthetic molded shroud to reduce overall weight. The ZADA is available in three calibers .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber, and is capable of producing up to 24 ft-lbs. of kinetic energy and blistering fast velocities between 700 and 1300 FPS depending on the caliber and ammunition selected.
Hatsan focused on ease of use when equipping the ZADA with an easy-cocking break barrel, purpose-built for the beginning shooter. Its large muzzle break, with Hatsan’s QE technology with an integrated sound moderator, makes manipulating the single-shot cocking action smooth and nearly effortless. As a result, this provides more control to the shooter and quieter shots down range.
The ZADA sports a new tactical style stock with a pistol grip, designed to be more ergonomic and attractive than its predecessor. Its ambidextrous synthetic stock is rock solid and lightweight. With the marksman in mind, the ZADA features a textured grip and forearm for better control and feel. Designed with a Monte Carlo cheek piece and rubber buttpad, the ZADA features comfort similar to those of the most advanced Hatsan air rifles.
This airgun incorporates an integrated, shock-absorbing, advanced-polymer scope rail to keep the included 4×32 Optima scope zeroed for superior accuracy. If you prefer not to use the scope, the ZADA is fitted with contrasting colored fiber optic sights. The rear sight is fully adjustable for both windage and elevation. It boasts a fully adjustable trigger, manual firing safety, and an automatic cocking safety, making the NEW ZADA a great entry-level airgun for those interested in picking up a fun hobby.
- Single-shot, spring piston, break barrel air rifle
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers
- QuietEnergy (QE) Technology – fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator reduces downrange noise
- Adjustable trigger for weight and break
- Precision rifled and choked German steel barrel
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking
- Combination 11 mm dovetail and Weaver rail accepts a wide range of optic mounts
- Includes 4×32 Optima scope and rings
- Fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- All-weather, tactical pistol grip thumbhole, synthetic stock with ambidextrous design
- Textured grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Rubber buttpad
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE, .25 cal – 24 FPE
- Overall Length: 45 in.
- Barrel Length: 14.5 in.
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.