HatsanUSA is excited to announce the latest addition to their extensive break barrel lineup with the Mod 65. Housed in a nicely grained Turkish walnut thumbhole-style stock, it is available in .177, .22 and .25 calibers. The Mod 65 is the only Hatsan air rifle with a wood pistol grip stock. The aggressive engraved texturing on the pistol grip and forearm provides a positive gripping surface for more control. Additionally, the Mod 65 is built with a ventilated rubber butt pad with an attractive white spacer and a black synthetic adjustable Monte Carlo-style cheek rest. The blued-steel receiver offers 11mm dovetail slots, 6.75-inches long, with a metal scope stop provided. The 14.5-inch rifled steel barrel is shrouded in polymer and capped with a permanently integrated sound moderator. This system is known as QuietEnergy (QE) technology and is very effective at reducing the report of the air rifle. The micro-adjustable rear sight is a square notch with green fiber optic that is adjustable for windage and elevation, the front of the barrel incorporates a fixed red fiber optic sight.
Other features of the Mod 65 include: a two-stage Quattro match trigger with metal trigger blade is adjustable for length of pull and pull weight; the Shock Absorber System (SAS) to increase accuracy potential by reducing the vibration inherent in a spring-powered airgun; and an automatic safety that engages upon breaking open the barrel and prevents the safety from being taken off while the barrel is open. This anti-bear trap feature prevents damage to the rifle and the shooter should the trigger be accidentally pulled while loading.
The Mod 65 is a powerful, lightweight, and attractive rifle ready-to-go-out-of-the-box for use as a fun plinker or for target practice. Able to launch a lead .177 caliber pellet at up to 1100 feet-per-second and develop around 21 foot-pounds of energy, the power of Mod 65 also lends itself to be an effective small game/pest hunting tool by attaching the included 3-9x32mm Optima scope and rings that come in this combination kit. The Mod 65 Combo Kit offers a lot of airgunning value for an MSRP of: $219.99.
Mod 65 Features and Specs:
- Single shot, spring piston
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), and .25 (6.5mm) calibers
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger System with metal trigger blade
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – that reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- High quality, genuine Turkish walnut, pistol grip thumbhole stock with ambidextrous design
- Adjustable Monte Carlo cheek piece; ventilated rubber butt pad for additional recoil absorption
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Grooved dovetail receiver for 11mm mounts and a built-in metal mounted scope stop; includes 3-9×32 Optima scope and rings
- Large muzzle for easy cocking
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety; anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics; fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Max Velocity – Lead-Free Pellets* – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity – Lead Pellets* – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 18 FPE, .22 cal – 20 FPE, .25 cal – 23 FPE
- Overall Length: 46.6 inches
- Barrel Length: 14.5 inches
- Weight (gun only): 6.6 lbs.
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.