Yet another innovation from the Hatsan factory is their Hydra QE multi-caliber PCP air rifle. It features their patented Versi-Cal Technology interchangeable caliber system that allows the shooter to trade calibers with a single thumbscrew. The VCT system couples a caliber-specific receiver and barrel into a single interchangeable module that enables the scope to remain mounted and zeroed in with each caliber used. A knurled screw located at the rear of the receiver locks the upper module onto the lower receiver, allowing caliber changes in just a few seconds. Each module features Hatsan’s QuietEnergy shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator, that reduces downrange noise by up to 50%. They Hydra QE also features Hatsan’s 2-stage, fully adjustable, match Quattro trigger.
Built with a fine Turkish walnut stock that is laser engraved with ample texturing on critical grip surfaces that enhance the feel and control of the rifle. A Monte Carlo style cheek rest rises to just the right height for use with scopes. The rubber butt pad is elevation and fit angle adjustable for a custom fit for each shooter. The Hydra QE utilizes Hatsan’s S/Roto-Index magazine system, a caliber-specific, self-indexing rotary magazine made from a lightweight, durable synthetic polymer. A fixed 165cc air cylinder fills to 2900 PSI, and can provide up to 35 powerful shots. This modular platform airgun is easy to carry and shoot, and it weighs in at just 6.8 lbs. The Hatsan Hydra QE is available in .177, .22, or .25 calibers – with additional barrel/receiver modules are available separately.
Hydra QE Features:
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers
- Manual loading, repeating, bolt-action pre-charged pneumatic air rifle
- Versi-Cal Technology (VCT) interchangeable caliber system
- Additional barrel/receiver modules available separately
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with an integrated sound moderator – approximately 50% quieter
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and load
- Precision rifled and choked steel barrel
- Detachable, caliber-specific, multi-shot, spring rotary magazine
- Magazine Capacity: .177 cal -14, .22 cal – 12, .25 cal – 10
- Corrosion-resistant black anodized aluminum receivers
- Combination 22mm and 11mm dovetail rail accepts a wide range of optic mounts
- Fine Turkish walnut stock with Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Textured grip surfaces for better control and feel
- Elevation and fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad
- Fixed 165cc air cylinder, allows for up to 20-35 shots per fill (depending on caliber)
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the gun is knocked or bounced
- Manual safety switch
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1120 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1150 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .177 cal – 29 FPE, .22 cal – 38 FPE, .25 cal – 40 FPE
- Air Cylinder Volume: 165cc
- Fill Pressure: 200 BAR (2900 PSI)
- Overall Length: 42.7”
- Barrel Length: 17.7”
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
* Velocity & Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.
Leave a Reply