HatsanUSA® is thrilled to announce its all new, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air pistol, the JET! This new air pistol is more than just a pistol. It includes a removable and adjustable buttstock, making it an air rifle as well. Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers, the JET is perfect for target practice, small game hunting, and just having fun.
This side-lever, multi-shot, repeating PCP comes with a removable black air cylinder with built-in pressure gauge. But guess what? You can get replacement air cylinders – in 4 different colors! Black, red, blue, or green. Want extra air capacity? We also have the JET II – which is built with dual 40 cc air cylinders. With replacement dual air cylinders available too – also in black, red, blue, and green. These cylinders easily swap** with just a few turns of some screws. Each single air cylinder holds 40 cc of air and fills to 250 BAR (3,625 PSI), which provides up to 24 shots (48 in JET II/dual air cylinders) at optimal velocity (.177 cal). Firing at up to 788 FPS (.177 cal) and 16.5 FPE (.25 cal) the JET does not lack in power.
With a shrouded barrel of just 7.9 in., the JET comes in at a compact length of only 15 in. without the stock and 22.8 in.-24.6 in. with the adjustable buttstock added. It’s lightweight to boot! Coming in at a mere 2 lbs. without the stock (2.9 lbs. with it), this PCP air gun is perfect to toss in your backpack for any hunting or camping trip. Built with a full length 11 mm dovetail rail to accommodate a variety of optics, the JET also includes 3 integrated adjustable flip-up sights. Plus, it’s got picatinny rails mounted to both sides of the receiver/air cylinder for additional accessories, like a flashlight.
Its all-weather, polymer design is ideal for rugged use. The JET also has an ergonomically designed synthetic grip with finger grip molds and checkering on the grip surfaces. The ambidextrous operation, the adjustable cheek rest, and rubber buttpad add even more comfort and control to this airgun. Its manual safety is located in the trigger guard.
The JET includes 2 pistol S/ROTO Index magazines and an extended Foster connector. Pack the JET, some extra cylinders, and pellets in a bag for an incredible adventure!
**DO NOT REMOVE THE DUAL AIR CYLINDERS WHILE PRESSURIZED
- Side-lever, repeating, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) carbine air rifle/pistol
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers
- Removable single 40 cc air cylinder fills to 250 BAR on JET I
- Removable** dual 40 cc (80 cc total) air cylinders fills to 250 BAR on JET II (DO NOT REMOVE WHILE PRESSURIZED)
- Extra single and dual air cylinders available in 4 colors – black, red, blue, and green
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Barrel shroud protects and stabilizes barrel for maximum durability and accuracy
- Precision rifled and choked German steel barrel
- 2 detachable, caliber-specific, multi-shot, pistol S/Roto Index magazines included
- Full length 11 mm dovetail rail
- 3 Integrated, adjustable flip-up sights
- Ambidextrous, all-weather, rugged, synthetic pistol grip with finger grip molds
- Lightweight, telescoping, detachable, buttstock
- Checkered grip for better control and feel
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Picatinny accessory rails mounted on both sides of receiver/air cylinder
- Extended Foster connector included
- Manual safety
- Weight: JET I – 2 lbs.; 2.9 lbs. with stock
- Weight: JET II – 2.8 lbs.; 3.4 lbs. with stock
- Barrel Length: 7.9 in.
- Overall Length: 15 in. without stock; 22.8 in.-24.6 in. with stock
- Max Velocity* – Lead Free Pellets – 810 FPS – .177; 700 FPS – .22; 600 FPS – .25
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – 788 FPS – .177; 700 FPS – .22; 600 FPS – .25
- Max Muzzle Energy* – 9.7 FPE – .177; 15.6 FPE – .22; 16.5 FPE – .25
- Shots at Optimal Velocity JET I – 24 – .177; 21 – .22; 15 – .25
- Shots at Optimal Velocity JET II – 48 – .177; 42 – .22; 30 – .25
* Velocity & energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.
Leave a Reply