The senior level position is responsible for driving business development and sales activities for key Big Box retail accounts. This person will create customer growth strategy and work strategically to drive growth and revenue
Essential job duties include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Supports and collaborates with Marketing, Engineering and Products teams on customer engagements and customer strategy.
- Assists in identifying and analyzing new revenue opportunities. Develops, maintains and grows key customer relationships with intent to grow business and footprint.
- Develops relationships with product and business teams at key accounts and communicates Crosman’s value proposition to a broad set of decision makers and influencers.
- Development and implementation of strategies to insure annual sales revenue growth in line with corporate objectives is met.
- Preparation of annual business and sales plans and implementation of those plans for key Big Box retail customers
- Direct involvement in key and target accounts.
- Manage the sales activities and time management of the Key Sales Manager and the Sales Analyst.
- Implement sales plans and policies
- Maintain a high level of ethics in customer dealings and to protect the interests of the company in any commercial dealings and transactions entered into.
- Provide regular and consistent feedback to the Vice President of Sales regarding progress on key target accounts, sales activities, and customer concerns.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to assist the company in achieving its goals.
- Provide input into the creation of the overall company strategy and identify ways to provide strategic advantages for Crosman in the marketplace.
- 4 Year college degree in business or engineering preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- 5 years of experience in sporting goods market required
- Minimum of 3 years sales management preferred
- Strong understanding of the big box sales process, sales and interpersonal skill, the sporting goods industry and key competitors is required.
- Ability to forge relationships with key accounts necessary.
- The ability to travel without restriction.
We offer a very competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability and 401K match. Employees receive discounts on all velocity brands.
To apply for the Director of Business Development visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1237025229/