ROGERS, AR (Jan, 2020) – GAMO 10X Technology first appeared in the industry changing Swarm Maxxim back in 2017 – the first breakbarrel air rifle featuring a 10-shot magazine that allows users to shoot 10 shots as fast as they can break the barrel. Now in its second generation, GAMO Swarm technology takes another step forward with more accuracy, more consistent pellet placement in the barrel every time, and the return of an open, fiber-optic sight option in addition to the scope.
Second Generation Swarm technology appeared in 2019 in the Swarm Fusion Gen2. For 2020, it is available in the super-fast Swarm Magnum. The Swarm Magnum Gen2 is available in .22 and .177 and produces incredible velocities – 1650 fps in .177 and 1300 fps in .22.
The new GAMO Swarm Magnum Gen2 is the most-advanced, fastest-shooting multi-shot breakbarrel you can buy for less than $300. A perfect air rifle for small game hunting, backyard target shooting and pest control, the Swarm Magnum Gen2 is available through www.gamousa.com and other airgun outlets.
Check out the features:
- .177 caliber shoots 1650 FPS/.22 caliber shoots 1300 FPS
- Open, Fiber-Optic Sights
- 33mm IGT Mach 1 gas piston power plant
- 10X Quick-Shot Horizontal Alignment System
- Whisper Fusion sound-dampening technology
- Patented polymer jacketed steel barrel
- 3-9 X 40 scope
- Recoil Reducing Scope Rail
- Custom Action Trigger
- Advanced SWA Recoil Pad
- Automotive grade glass-filled nylon all-weather stock