Hawke Optics is searching for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team within the Indiana, Ohio and Michigan area. Competitive compensation and benefits are offered.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary responsibility of the RSM is to serve as an account manager for retail accounts within an assigned territory and to develop account plans to achieve the territory sales goals. The RSM is responsible for driving sales through the execution of sales initiatives by cultivating and building Hawke’s customer base and focusing on enhancing dealer relationships. Achieve sales goals while advancing the reputation and brand awareness of the Hawke family of products.
Essential Job Functions
- Optimize sales by increasing dealers’ product support and stocking levels.
- Analyze assigned territory business opportunities and challenges, develop and implement a productive sales plan to grow Hawke’s market share and profitability with the primary objectives based on accomplishing Hawke’s annual performance target(s).
- Explore new business opportunities within assigned territory. Conduct in-depth research and analysis of existing and potential dealers to expand and develop new accounts.
- Conduct product and sales training in stores, at the range, and with sales staff to maximize sales.
- Develop onsite merchandising plans to maximize Hawke’s exposure and benefits of the company brand. Determine optimal Point-Of-Sale and signage for dealers.
- Resolve customer service problems and work with Hawke office personnel to ensure and maintain Hawke’s high level customer service requirements.
- Professionally represent the company at trade shows, conventions, dealer shows, range days and other industry functions.
- Generate and maintain accurate, timely reports and maintain company records.
- Minimum two (2) years recent sales experience.
- Experience should include sound territory management skills, knowledge of price and promotion management, merchandising and display standards, and the ability to cultivate relationships with retailers.
- Sporting goods/firearm industry experience preferred.
- Must live within assigned territory.
- Significant travel is required.
- Geographic knowledge of the territory.
- Proficient computer skills to include MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Solid communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks.
- Solid organization, planning, and self-starting skills.
- Career oriented team player with positive attitude.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
About Hawke Sport Optics
Hawke is a worldwide market leader at the forefront of optical performance with class-leading innovation and design offering a complete line of sport optics from rifle, crossbow, shotgun and air gun scopes to binoculars, spotting scopes and accessories. Accuracy, strength and precision; Hawke optics blend iconic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship to create an unforgettable viewing experience. As awareness of Hawke Sport Optics continues to grow, more customers are trusting Hawke as the unquestioned industry leader in optics.