Hatsan’s ZADA break barrel air rifle is an exceptional entry-level, spring-action airgun that boasts a refined design and precise engineering, making it an optimal beginner shooting platform. Built to last a lifetime, the ZADA features a precision rifled German steel barrel and a synthetic molded shroud that reduces overall weight. Available in three calibers (.177, .22, and .25), the ZADA is can produce up to 24 ft-lbs. of kinetic energy and velocities ranging from 700 to 1300 FPS, depending on the caliber and type of ammunition selected.
Hatsan has prioritized ease of use with the ZADA, equipping it with an easy-cocking break barrel that is specially designed for the beginning shooter. The large muzzle break makes manipulating the single-shot cocking action smooth and nearly effortless, providing more control to the shooter. Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology and an integrated sound moderator provides quieter shots down range.
The ZADA features a new, tactical-style stock with a pistol grip that is designed to be more ergonomic and attractive than similar models. Its ambidextrous, synthetic stock is rock solid and lightweight, with a textured grip and forearm for better control and feel. The Monte Carlo cheekpiece and rubber buttpad provide comfort similar to the most advanced Hatsan air rifles.
This airgun incorporates an integrated, shock-absorbing, advanced-polymer scope rail to keep the included 4×32 Optima scope zeroed for superior accuracy. If you prefer not to use the scope, the ZADA is fitted with contrasting colored fiber optic sights.The rear sight is fully adjustable for both windage and elevation and the front is a fixed open sight. It boasts a fully adjustable trigger, manual firing safety, and automatic cocking safety, making the ZADA a great entry-level airgun for those interested in picking up a fun hobby.
- Single-shot, spring piston, break barrel air rifle
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers
- QuietEnergy (QE) Technology – fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator reduces downrange noise
- Adjustable trigger for weight and break
- Precision rifled and choked German steel barrel
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking
- Combination 11mm dovetail and Weaver rail accepts a wide range of optic mounts
- Includes 4×32 Optima scope and rings
- Fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- All-weather, tactical pistol grip thumbhole, synthetic stock with ambidextrous design
- Textured grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Monte Carlo cheekrest
- Rubber buttpad
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE, .25 cal – 24 FPE
- Overall Length: 45 in.
- Barrel Length: 14.5 in.
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Velocity & energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
For more information, please visit www.hatsanusa.com.