Bentonville, AR (January 23, 2019) – Hatsan’s new AirTact break barrel rifle is the epitome of entry-level break action air rifles. The newly refined design is precision-engineered to be the ultimate high-performance beginners shooting platform.
The AirTacts ambidextrous synthetic stock is rock solid and lightweight. It boasts a fully adjustable trigger, manual firing safety, and an automatic cocking safety. Designed with a Monte Carlo cheek-piece and rubber recoil pad, the AirTact features comfort similar to those found on the most advanced Hatsan rifles, making the AirTact a great entry-point airgun for those interested in picking up a fun hobby.
The AirTact sports a new ultramodern skeletonized thumbhole stock, designed to be more ergonomic and attractive than its predecessor. The airgun incorporates an integrated, shock-absorbing, advanced-polymer scope rail that will keep the scope zeroed for superior accuracy.
Hatsan focused on ease of use when by equipping the AirTact with an easy-cocking break barrel, purpose-built for the beginning shooter. Its large muzzle break, with integrated sound moderator, makes manipulating the single-shot cocking action smooth and effortless. As a result, this provides more control to the shooter and quieter shots down range.
Designed for a lifetime of use, the AirTact utilizes a steel rifled barrel and a synthetic molded shroud to reduce overall weight. The AirTact is available in three calibers .177, .22, and .25, all capable of producing up to 24 ft-lbs. of energy.
The AirTact is outfitted with TruGlo fiber-optic sights for superior, long-term performance. The rear sight is fully adjustable for both windage and elevation.
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 caliber
- Ambidextrous, synthetic, skeletonize, thumbhole stock
- Rifled steel barrel and molded synthetic shroud and sound moderator
- Includes 4×32 Optima scope and mounts
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Accepts both 11mm dovetail and Weaver mounts
- Adjustable trigger pull and trigger travel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with TruGlo fiber optics
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking
- .177 – 1,300 FPS lead-free, 1,100 FPS lead pellet, 20 FPE
- .22 – 1,000 FPS lead-free, 800 FPS lead pellet, 21 FPE
- .25 – 750 FPS lead-free, 700 FPS lead pellet, 24 FPE
- 14.5″ barrel
- 45″ overall length
- 5.7 lbs.