Bentonville, AR (2019) – The AirMax High shot count Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) rifle is a well-planned, tack-driving machine. Configured in an ultramodern, bullpup design – housed in a handsome ambidextrous wood stock, the AirMax is a sophisticated look into the future.
Like all HatsanUSA rifles, the AirMax is constructed with a precision-engineered, rifled and choked barrel. The revolutionary QuietEnergy fully-shrouded barrel and an integrated sound moderator is approximately 50% quieter without reducing accuracy.Avid shooters will appreciate the 2-stage fully-adjustable Quattro Trigger. This match-grade trigger allows shooters to adjust for their preferred trigger travel and load. The AirMax comes standard with a manual and automatic safety and is equipped with a metal trigger.
The AirMax platform marries cutting-edge design with purpose-driven performance. The Pre-Charged Pneumatic rifle is available in three calibers; .177, .22, and .25. Complete with a 200-bar fill pressure 400cc bottle and 90cc air-tube the AirMax produces up to 49 Ft-lbs. of energy. A built-in pressure gauge allows shooters to monitor fill pressure while a patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced. The AirMax package also includes a quick-fill nozzle.
The rifle is manually loaded using an intuitive side-lever action and is fed by a ten-shot, detachable magazine. In addition, the rifle utilizes a state-of-the-art Anti-Double Pellet Feed mechanism that prevents more than one pellet loading into the barrel. Quality optics can be mounted to the combo-optics rail – capable of receiving both 11mm dovetail and Picatinnyscope mounts.
The intricate detailing of the overall blued finish and black anodized receiver sits elegantly in a rugged hardwood stock. The stock features the EasyAdjust Elevation Comb – a fully adjustable cheek piece that helps shooters make a perfect cheek weld. The AirMax is also equipped with a soft, ventilated, rubber butt pad, and sling swivels. Loaded with features, the stock’s Picatinny rail is mounted beneath the forearm and is ready to receive a bipod or flashlight.
- Genuine bullpup design, multi-shot, side-lever action Pre-Charged (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 caliber
- 200-bar fill pressure 400cc bottle + 90cc air cylinder
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine
- QuietEnergy Fully Shrouded Barrelwith integrated sound moderator
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- Ambidextrous wooden bullpup stock
- Picatinny rail mounted beneath forend
- EasyAdjust Elevation Comb
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Quick fill nozzle included
- Combo optics rail for both 11mm and Picatinny scope mounts
- Anti-double pellet feed mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Patented anti-knock system prevent gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
- .177 Cal – 10-shot mag, 120 shots @ 1350 FPS lead-free1250 FPS lead pellet, 35 FPE
- .22 Cal – 10-shot mag, 95 shots @ 1220 FPS lead-free 1100 FPS lead pellet, 46 FPE
- .25 Cal – 9-shot mag, 85 shots @ 1000 FPS lead-free 1000 FPS lead pellet, 49 FPE
- 23” barrel
- 490cc air storage volume
- 200 BARfill pressure
- 37” overall length
- 8 lbs.
- MSRP: $699.99
HatsanUSA Inc., provides U.S. customers the opportunity to experience the exceptional quality, craftsmanship and hard-hitting performance of Escort shotguns, Hatsan airguns, H&N Pellets, TactAir Fill Solutions, and Optima Optics. For more information visit www.hatsanusa.com.