Bentonville, AR (May 15, 2019) – Providing a modern take on an old classic, Hatsan’s new Vectis is a unique, lever-action, Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) airgun. Reminiscent of a lever-action cowboy rifle, the Vectis is capable of delivering up to 35 shots on a single fill, making it easy to empty a tin of pellets in no time.
Based on the Flash platform, the Vectis maintains the same lightweight characteristics. Weighing 7 lbs., the Vectis features a one-piece receiver and a sturdy, synthetic-polymer QuietEnergy barrel shroud that protects the barrel and dampens noise up to 50%. The airgun’s 165cc fixed-air cylinder is constructed from lightweight, strong aluminum alloy. A combo optics rail is machined into the receiver and continues down the length of the barrel shroud to provide shooters with 17 inches of uninterrupted rail space. The Vectis is capable of accepting both 11mm and 22mm mounts.
Just like the rifles of the old west, the sturdy trigger guard acts as the rifle’s cocking lever. Simply rotate the lever 45 degrees to cock the rifle. Follow-up shots are quick and easy, thanks to the S/Roto Index Magazine. Each of the 2 included magazines can hold up to 14 pellets. A single-shot tray is also included for those who might want to precision-load pellets individually. The Vectis is available in.177, .22, and .25 caliber.
Although lightweight and affordable, the Vectis is not without Hatsan’s hallmark features such as a precision-rifled and choked barrel to ensure accuracy and dependability. The Vectis also sports Hatsan’s Quattro Trigger. The Quattro Trigger is a fully-adjustable 2-stage match style trigger – designed for both hunters and target shooters alike. A color-coded pressure gauge is integrated and viewable from beneath the rifle for easy fill pressure monitoring. The removable flip-up sights are infused with TruGlo fiber optics, and the rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation.
The Vectis is configured to accommodate all shooters. The ambidextrous, all-weather, synthetic stock sports a Monte Carlo cheek rest and is built to last. This ergonomic thumbhole grip allows the lever-action to be cycled with minimal motion, so the shooter’s eyes can stay on target. A Picatinny accessory rail mounted beneath the forend permits shooters to add their favorite accessory and give the rifle a customized look and feel. Although this airgun produces very little recoil, it features a soft, ventilated, rubber butt pad for added comfort for all types of shooters.
- Multi-Shot lever action repeating PCP air rifle
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 caliber
- Easy to cycle cocking lever built into the trigger guard
- Precision rifled and choked steel barrel
- Advanced polymer shroud with integrated QuietEnergy sound moderator
- 2 detachable, caliber specific, S/Roto Index magazines
- Includes a single-shot tray for precision shooting
- Ambidextrous, all-weather, advanced polymer synthetic thumbhole stock
- Picatinny accessory rail on the bottom of the forend
- Patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Extra long combo optics rail extends from the receiver along the top of the barrel
- Removable flip-up sights with TruGlo fiber optics
- .177 Cal – 1,250 FPS Lead-Free, 1,150 FPS Lead, 29 FPE, 14-Shot Magazine, 35 shots/Fill
- .22 Cal – 1,120 FPS Lead-Free, 1,000 FPS, 38 FPE, 12-Shot Magazine, 30 shots/Fill
- .25 Cal – 900 FPS Lead & Lead-Free, 40 FPE, 10-Shot Magazine, 25 Shots/Fill
- Fixed 165cc aluminum air cylinder
- 200 Bar fill pressure
- Advanced polymer thumbhole stock/Monte Carlo cheek piece
- 41.3″ overall length
- 17.7″ Barrel Length
- 7.1 lbs. overall weight
- Removable rear flip-up sight w/TruGlo green fibers-windage/elevation adjustments
- Removable front flip-up sight w/TruGlo red fiber
- MSRP: $399.99