Gamo’s 10X Technology takes another step forward with the new horizontal magazine alignment on the Swarm Fusion 10X. Gamo’s 10X Technology first appeared in the industry changing Swarm Maxxim, the first breakbarrel air rifle featuring a 10-shot magazine that allows shooters to shoot 10 shots as fast as they can break the barrel. Still the most user-friendly system, Swarm 10X stands apart from all other breakbarrels.
The new Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X GEN2 comes in .177 and .22 and shoots at velocities at the very top level of breakbarrel abilities. The thumbhole stock featuring a prominent pistol grip guarantees a solid hand-hold for sure accuracy. It’s easy to load 10 pellets into the new horizontal magazine, and even though the gun comes with a scope, the barrel is fitted with an open, adjustable iron back sight and a fiber optic front blade. Retail price is $269.99 and the new Swarm Fusion is available through www.gamousa.com and other airgun outlets.
Check out the features:
- .177 caliber shoots 1,300 FPS/.22 caliber shoots 975 FPS
- IGT gas piston power plant
- 10X Gen2 Quick-Shot System
- Whisper Fusion sound dampening – quietest noise dampening technology
- Patented polymer jacketed steel barrel
- 3-9×40 scope
- RRR Recoil Reducing Scope Rail
- CAT (Custom Action Trigger)
- SWA Recoil Pad
- Automotive-Grade, glass-filled nylon all-weather stock
- 5 Year Warranty
For more information go to www.gamousa.