ROGERS, AR (Dec. 1, 2018) – Daisy Outdoor Products announces the release of the new Model 599 10-Meter Competition Air Rifle, a .177 caliber gun that allows competitors to shoot the entire match without having to recharge. Check out these features:
- Beautiful ambidextrous beechwood stock
- Vertical and length-of-pull adjustment
- Adjustable comb
- Trigger weight adjustable down to 1.5 lbs
- Rotating trigger adjustment for perfect positioning right or left
- Removable power configurable cylinder
- Cold-hammer-forged BSA barrel
- Straight-pull T-handle
- Hooded front sight, diopter rear sight
- Integral 10.8 mm dovetail scope rail
- Sling rail
- Pressure gauge and quickfill
The Model 599 is available only through www.daisy.com, and only 300 rifles are available for 2018. Preorders are being taken now by calling 800-713-2479 and product ships on December 19. Cost is $595.
About Daisy Outdoor Products…
Daisy Outdoor Products is America’s oldest and leading marketer of BB guns, air rifles and pistols, air rifle ammo and accessories. The company markets the most extensive product line of youth air guns, CO2-powered pistols and high velocity pellet and BB air rifles. Daisy’s shooting education curriculum is widely used by organizations that promote and teach gun safety and marksmanship. The company’s prestigious Daisy National BB Gun Championship Match, held each summer in the company’s home town, Rogers, Ark., is the largest 5-meter BB gun match.